Customer Satisfaction Survey
To ensure our crackers continue to improve each year, we need your
We would appreciate it if you would take a couple of minutes to fill out
Your name and email address would be nice so we can thank you - but they aren't essential.
We respect your privacy!
2. Which type of
crackers did you order? To select more than one, hold down ythe 'Ctrl'
button on your keyboard, then make additional selections from the following
12 Days of Christmas
3. Did your parcel arrive on time?
4. Did the contents
of your parcel arrive in good condition?
5. Was there evidence
your box was opened by Customs?
6. Was the chocolate
or candy in your order fresh and good-tasting?
If no, please let us know what was wrong:
7. Do you prefer to have paper hats (crowns) in your crackers?
8. Did you/your family/guests use the activity sheets?
What new items or changes would you like to see on the activity sheets for 2011?
9. Did you make use of the 'Waiting for Christmas' booklet?
What would you like to see added to the booklet for 2011?
10. Did the crackers generally meet your expectations?
11. Would you purchase
GillianCrackers again or recommend them to others?
12.We would very much like to hear what kind of new crackers you would like us to make next year.
For instance, we have had requests for musical crackers using hand-bells so that families can play Christmas and other music together.
What would YOU and YOUR FAMILY like in the crackers next holiday season?
Other Cracker Theme Suggestions???
13. Finally do you have any customer comments you would like to offer about GillianCrackers which we can share on our website with new visitors?